Reconditioning & NOCSAE Recertification
- Clean, Sanitize and Inspect Helmet and Face-mask, including Shell, Interior Liner Parts and Components
- Replace hardware or any missing or defective parts as necessary to meet NOCSAE standards (cost of replacement parts extra—see below)
- Certify helmet with new NOCSAE certification label
- Additional options available below
Please Note: In order to recertify your helmet to NOCSAE standards, defective and/or missing parts may be needed. These replacement parts are not included in the base price of $88.00, but are priced individually and added to your order as needed. Because we cannot determine what parts will be needed ahead of time, we cannot calculate order totals or take your payment until your equipment is received. We will contact you with an updated quote once we have inspected your equipment.
Reconditioning Terms of Service
* We are not currently reconditioning the VICIS Zero2 Helmet—if you need this helmet reconditioned, please contact Schutt Sports